Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
IT Service Desk Officer
- A permanent job of undetermined duration.
- Competitive salary according to your experience.
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
- Company car with fuel card.
For this position as IT Service Desk Officer;
- You are the first point of contact for our users in the area of IT support and try to solve as many problems as possible independently.
- You provide support by telephone, remotely and on-site.
- You consult with your IT colleagues and formulate proposals for the improvement/optimisation of the IT infrastructure/processes.
- You make appointments with external IT partners and help folow up on them.
- You install, maintain and support all kinds of hardware (from laptops and (smart)phones to servers, printers, scanners) and software (MS Office, ERP, Excel software, ...).
- You provide support for the rollout of IT projects.
Together with our client, active in the food industry, we are looking for a Service Desk Officer. This company has 5 production sites. Their customers are retailers and industrial processors.
Due to the growth of the company, they are looking for an extra colleague.
What are the requirements for this position as IT Service Desk Officer;
- You have problem-solving skills and a broad interest in IT.
- You have a strong knowledge of client and server operating systems (windows 7/10, server 2012/2016/2019) as well as networking (TCP/IP.
- You are customer-oriented and helpful.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience.
- You are stress resistant, stay calm at peak moments and set the right priorities.
- You have strong communication skills in English, preferably also in French or Dutch.
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You are flexible and willing to work in a standby rotation system.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.