Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
This client with strong experience in the sector of concrete provides challenging projects to further develop yourself within your domain.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience.
You will work both in the office and on location, combining laboratory and office work.
You get the opportunity to help build this growing company and training is offered as part of the job.
In the position of Stability Engineer, you will be responsible for the following tasks;
You will be responsible for the follow-up and execution of diverse projects with a focus on stability of existing concrete structures.
You will be introduced to the specific aspects of concrete damage and trained by an experienced project team.
Afterwards, you will work independently on your project and be responsible for the following tasks;
- Drawing up a plan of approach: mapping the concrete problems and needs of the customer, working out a suitable investigation programme.
- Preparing an offer.
- Coordinating and executing the project: drawing up a schedule, taking measurements on site, coordinating personnel and following up laboratory tests.
- Processing research results obtained from on-site measurements and lab tests.
- Feedback of results.
- Reporting of your findings including formatting and communication with the project team and client.
- In follow-up phases of the projects, specific sustainability analyses, structural calculations, preparation of specifications, site monitoring, etc. can be carried out.
The specific services you wish to specialise in will be determined on the basis of your personal interest, knowledge and experience.
Our client is located in Ghent and specialised as an engineering firm in research and consultancy related to existing concrete structures.
Based on their unique expertise and experience, they provide target-oriented support to the construction industry.
A customer-oriented approach is key and plays a central role.
For the stability engineer position, we are looking for someone with the following qualities;
- You have a master's degree in structural engineering, civil engineering or similar through experience.
- Working experience in the field of stability of concrete structures.
- You have a strong affinity for concrete, stability, renovation and repair of concrete structures.
- You can work fluently with programmes such as Buildsoft, AutoCAD, etc.
- You are hands-on and have a hands-on, critical research mentality.
- You are organizationally strong, flexible and able to work independently.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.