Quality Assurance Engineer
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will support the Quality Assurance Manager on all quality issues related to daily production of their products.
You will ensure good product and component specifications for internal and external use. You will be part of a team of 8, working in an international environment.
- Follow up on day-to-day quality performance and quality issues and improve where relevant;
- Analyze internal non-compliance (incl. root cause analysis) and propose short- and long-term actions;
- Investigate external non-compliance issues, discuss non-compliance reports with suppliers and follow up on non-compliance improvement actions with suppliers (paper, foil,…);
- Document product and component specifications for suppliers;
- Execute improvement actions on shopfloor with Quality Control and Operations;
- Set up Test plans for QA department, in collaboration with R&D, Engineering or Production if necessary;
- Report the findings of tests done by QA to Production, Engineering and R&D if applicable;
- Follow up on performance of new products and new processes
- Write relevant instructions for new products and/or processes.
- Support company Health & Safety Program and its working groups on the site;
- Perform at least 1 Health & Safety external audit per year as a Team Leader in the EMEA region;
- Participate in Compliance, Safety, Security and ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 audits;
- Cooperate in maintaining procedures and instructions regarding Safety, Security, Environment, 5S, ISO 9001 and 14001.
What are the requirements for the position as Quality Assurance Engineer?
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree(mechanical engineering, chemistry,…);
- 3-5 years of experience;
- Fluently in English and preferably in Dutch;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Good communicator with analytical skills;
- Able to work with and comprehend data;
- Team player with hands-on approach;
- Influencing skills - able to engage people for quality, safety and environment programs;
- Knowledge of Windchill will be a plus.
A permanent contract in a full-time work regime.
Competitive salary with extralegal benefits.
Global company with development opportunities, both locally and internationally.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.