Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Drive your career by leading projects and overcoming challenges and designing the future of mobility.
Dare to be part of an agile, dynamic and diverse culture where teamwork is the key.
Working with world-class technology to exploit your full potential.
An attractive salary package in an innovative company.
Personal development within an international environment.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company with many future opportunities.
As a Project Leader, your primary focus will be managing all aspects of the planning, execution, controlling, and closure of projects. This position is a key role in the project execution and will be in contact with different areas of the company
- Translate and develop high-level projects requirements into detailed requirements, plans and schedules;
- Take the lead role in project execution;
- Monitors project milestones and critical dates, scopes, cost, and quality to identify potential risks;
- Initiates ways to resolve schedule and other project-related issues. Keeps management aware of the situation;
- Lead, develop and execute innovative, and cost-effective products that proactively take into account; Customer Collaboration, Model Creation, Design Calculations, Cost Model Verification, Research / Development, testing, and product validation;
- Conducts routine project review to confirm tracking of projects milestones, acceptance, and satisfaction;
- Coordinate with engineering, production, purchasing, sales teams, and customers to ensure project success;
- Ownership of project success through an Innate sense of urgency, and Excellent decision making, problem solving, and leadership;
- Create and maintain accurate reporting of project status internally and externally;
- Identifies and secures necessary approvals for all changes in project scope, budget, and/or schedule.
An internationally active manufacturer is looking for a Project Leader to strengthen their team.
You will join a multinational group that dreams big and is in constant growth.
You’ll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer-centered environment with a focus on the glass industry. They work with world-class technology.
By doing so, they can respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver on more complex customer demands.
What are the requirements as a Project Leader;
- Having a bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, etc.);
- Having more than 5 years of experience in a similar role within the Automotive Industry, preferably in glass or exterior parts for OEMs;
- Fluently in German and English;
- Experience with Core Tools: DFMEA, PPAP, MSA;
- Experience using Design tools such as CATIA is highly valued;
- Being flexible and open-minded.
Would you apply for your dreamjob?
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.