Deze pagina werd automatisch aangepast door een vertaalmachine. Onze excuses voor mogelijke typefouten!
Charlot Van Parijs
Sales Director International Recruitment
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the follow-up and execution of diverse projects with a focus on existing concrete structures.
Your range of tasks;
- You provide a site visit to map out the concrete problems and the customer's needs.
- You work out a suitable research programme and prepare the offer.
- You coordinate the project, prepare the schedule, carry out on-site measurements and coordinate the team. You also monitor lab tests.
- You collect and process the results of the lab tests and provide feedback.
- After the findings and interpretation, you prepare a report and provide communication to the project team and the client.
In further phases of the projects, specific sustainability analyses, structural calculations, preparation of specifications, site monitoring, etc. can be addressed.
The specific services you wish to specialize in will be determined on the basis of your personal interest, knowledge and experience.
Our client is located in Ghent and specialised as an engineering firm in research and consultancy related to existing concrete structures.
Based on their unique expertise and experience, they provide target-oriented support to the construction industry.
A customer-oriented approach is key and plays a central role.
This client with strong experience in the sector of concrete provides challenging projects to further develop yourself within your domain.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary tailored to your knowledge and experience.
You will work both in the office and on location, combining laboratory and office work.
You get the opportunity to help build this growing company and training is offered as part of the job.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature.
Wij nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.