You're responsible for:
- Informing all the teams involved about the Standards within offshore E&I
- Translating drawings and specifications into equipment lists, cable lists, PE cable lists, Cable ladders and scales,...
- Verifying designs and identifying the grey zones
- Drawing up: Single-wire schedules; Technical Queries (TQ) in case of ambiguity within the design
- Checking the cable sections, connections, loops, etc.
- Setting Variation Orders (VOR) when the design scope deviates from the contract scope.
- Assisting with the tendering phase if needed
- Keeping up a good contact with the subcontractors for technical follow-up
- Preparing As-Built documentation
A Belgium company active in constructions for the offshore wind industry, the civil market and the oil and gas industry is looking for an Electrical Engineer who’s up for both a challenge and an adventure. On each and every project, you work closely together with the designing team to translate their conceptual designs into a specialized and detailed reality with your expertise and knowhow. Even though projects can have a large scope, the company tries to ensure smooth progress through open and transparent communication, a proactive approach and a good team spirit. This team spirit is especially important within the matrix structure in which the company operates and through which you work together with both your own team and the team responsible for each specific project.
Are you up for this opportunity in a growing company within an international environment?
- You have thorough knowledge of the standards in offshore E&I.
- Bachelor's or master's degree + knowledge/ experience with electrical installations of offshore wind farms.
- Proficient in English; Knowledge of Dutch, French or German is a plus.
- You‘re a creative problem solver with great technical insight that's not shy to show initiative.
- You have a flexible and no-nonsense mindset in live.
- Working Project Based motivates you.
- A permanent contract within an organization in expansion.
- A competitive salary package including extralegal advantages such as meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
- The opportunity to grow within the company.
- Investment within education and training, as well as coaching.
- Assistance regarding relocation, integration and administration in Belgium from one of our Consultants
Solliciteer voor deze vacature. Wij nemen zo snel
mogelijk contact met je op.