This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy of ventilation reporter in Herzele, you will join a pleasant working environment where collegiality and strengthening each other is paramount.
- A wide range of training.
- Participate in the structure of our company and the growth opportunities that come with it.
- Full-time job - 40-hour week with 12 ADV days
- A competitive basic salary, complemented by the necessary benefits tailored to function and experience, consisting of: therd month, holiday pay, mobile phone (subscription), company car, fuel card, laptop, bonuses.
For the position of ventilation reporter in Herzele, you will be carefully supervised and trained during your induction period. Initially, the head of the department will guide you in our way of working in the field, as well as in drawing up reports and processing them. Subsequently, our engineers will also take you under their wing to give you insight into the theoretical backgrounds and practical elaboration. You will also receive the necessary external training to stay up to date on programmes, applicable standards, latest materials, etc.
The ultimate goal? You will become a crack at your job where you will measure in construction works in regime states. You will support the architect and client during the construction process and supervise technical execution details. You will carry out the necessary site checks on site and ensure dynamic consultation between the various construction partners.
Service, quality and communication are your top priorities! As our client is a young and fast-growing company, they are looking for someone who can grow into a mainstay in our organisation and who in time can also manage other young cadets.
Are you interested in the latest building techniques? Is low-energy building something that appeals to you and would you like to learn more about how this can be realised today with sustainable techniques? Then this is exactly what you are looking for!
For the vacancy of ventilation reporter in Herzele, you will be working at an engineering company specialising in energy, techniques and stability. Our client also carries out various inspections, tests and measurements related to the construction work as well as providing certificates for demolition and demolition work.
A wide range of projects both in the private and public market means you can learn a lot and there are several opportunities for advancement within the company.
The study bureau started out as a small start-up and has since grown into a major Flemish player! When you enter the study office you immediately feel welcome, there is an open and friendly atmosphere in the office.
They believe it is important to create an environment where technicians with a passion for the profession are given the space to grow into experts in measurement and inspection.
For the ventilation reporter position in Herzele, you have basic knowledge of construction and drawing.
- Experience as an energy expert is a plus but a great appetite for learning is worth at least as much.
- You are a doer.
- Working efficiently and accurately is your daily ambition.
- You can work smoothly with different construction partners to strive for the best solution for the customer.
- You are inventive, forward-thinking and provide the best solution tailored to the customer and autonomously.
- You are communicative and customer-friendly.