This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the project manager position, you will get:
- An attractive monthly salary,
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
- Car with fuel card
- Mobile phone with subscription
In this exciting and challenging job, you will be able to develop and shape your personal skills.
You have the freedom to work autonomously, with room for initiative and responsibility.
You get opportunities to grow or change jobs without having to look for another employer.
Lifelong learning with no-obligation training opportunities according to personal interest, demand and relevance.
You will be working in a stable company with a flat organisational structure, short open lines of communication and appropriate support.
Good mutual cooperation and exchange of experiences with purchasing department, calculator and other colleagues in case of project requirements.
A pleasant working atmosphere with an eye for employee welfare.
There are also regular initiatives for team building and socialising with colleagues from both the office and the field.
- You will work closely with the main project leader of the project, but depending on your experience, there is also a certain level of autonomy and freedom.
- You are responsible for coordinating and monitoring the work on the site.
- You will ensure the continuity of the site through timely ordering and calling of materials and personnel, smooth communication with and follow-up of subcontractors.
- You provide organisational leadership to a team of colleagues and construction partners and know how to motivate them to achieve the best results.
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of requisition statements, as well as the preparation and execution of settlements.
- You are responsible for following up and respecting planning, budget and returns.
- You monitor the quality of the work to be carried out and ensure that everyone can work safely and properly.
- You are the first point of contact on site for our principal, architect and construction partners and represent our client at site meetings.
- You will ensure complete execution by the time of provisional acceptance and will be jointly responsible for the preparation of the as-built file and after-care until final acceptance.
- You will communicate and feed back to the main project leader in all essential technical, administrative, financial and personnel tasks.
Our client is a contractor that executes works in class 7. They specialise mainly in turnkey projects. This for both the public and private sector. Their sites are located in Flanders, sometimes also in the French-speaking part of the country. French language skills come in handy.
Our client has its own joinery and machinery. This allows them to be flexible and efficient in completing the projects entrusted to them. Enthusiastic, loyal colleagues with many years of seniority pass on their knowledge to newly recruited, up-and-coming talent. This creates a healthy mix of veterans and starters.
For larger projects, they join forces with other general contractors and call on each other's know-how. The combination of good agreements, trust and common sense have proven in the past that they are the right partner for this. If you see yourself joining a growing family SME, be sure to read on.
For this versatile position with many responsibilities and challenges, we are looking for someone with a construction engineering degree, bachelor's or master's degree with several years of relevant project management work experience.
Furthermore, we attach importance to:
- Your technical expertise and people management skills
- You are flexible and a go-getter to deliver good work
- You are eager to learn, an initiator and a problem solver
- You are Dutch-speaking. Expression skills in French is a real plus
- You can handle MS Office
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.