This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be welcomed with open arms and very warmly by your colleagues. The onboarding programme is very strong so you are never left to your own devices.
You will work according to office hours (8am-17pm, 38 hours per week) with flexibility available in the form of sliding hours. Our client has an eye for the work-life balance of all its employees so there is a lot to discuss. For example, working from home can be possible for up to 2 or 3 days a week but is not an obligation. This is scheduled by mutual agreement with colleagues.
The financial package for this position consists of:
- A gross monthly salary depending on number of years of (relevant) experience
- Meal vouchers of € 7
- Eco vouchers of €250 per year
- Hospitalisation and group insurance
- Cafeteria plan in which you can choose from car, fuel card, extra leave days...
The application process consists of a maximum of 3 interviews. The first is always conducted digitally with our client's HR manager. The second interview is with the manager with whom you will work closely in the department. If all this goes well, a third interview will be scheduled to go over the salary proposal together.
For our client, you will work as a payroll consultant for their offices in Ghent or Sint-Agatha-Berchem. Below you can already find an overview of your duties.
So we are definitely looking for someone who loves variety and is passionate about payroll.
- You will prepare and complete payroll administration, taking into account legislation and internal procedures.
- You inform your client about changes in social legislation, think proactively about possible adjustments to ongoing procedures.
- You answer all your client's questions regarding payroll and also provide correct advice here.
- You provide all necessary social documents to the customer.
- You track time credit, parental leave, educational leave of employees.
- Another nice thing about this opportunity is that you can start building long-term relationships with the clients you are responsible for.
- Finally, you are also responsible for keeping your own knowledge up-to-date in terms of social legislation, payroll, tax updates, payroll policy, etc. Here, of course, you will also receive support from your colleagues.
Are you looking for a new workplace where you will have opportunities for lifelong learning and autonomy within the HR sector?
Our client employs a 750-strong workforce who have grown into experts in their field through various training opportunities. At your start-up, you will not be left to your own devices as a full onboarding process has been thought through. One employee is happy to testify to this: "In the first weeks and months, it was above all the support of my close colleagues that ensured a joint success. And now we are a year on and I am proud of what we already achieved together at that satisfied customer."
The flat and informal corporate culture provides the necessary atmosphere in the various offices. You will find yourself in an environment with very enthusiastic colleagues and where there is room for autonomy and flexibility for employees. Do you like to think along? Then you can certainly take initiative at our client. Executives are also very approachable, low-threshold is definitely present here.
Our client is looking for a payroll consultant with relevant experience (e.g. payroll, payroll...). In other words, you are bitten by social legislation and want to make the necessary investments in your knowledge/experience in this field.
Important for the many customer contacts is your knowledge of the Dutch language. Communicatively, you are strong enough here both orally and in writing.
For the position in the Sint-Agatha-Berchem office, a good knowledge of French is required.
The qualities below are written on your body:
- Analytical, you are crazy about numbers
- Accurate, diligent, meticulous and orderly
- You are an organisational talent who can bring structure to chaos
- Stress-resistant, meeting deadlines, results-oriented
- Service minded
- Great adaptability, you can quickly switch between different tasks/priorities
- Communicative with a knack for languages
- Eager to learn, driven and full of enthusiasm
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.