This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Junior File Manager Accountancy
Our client offers an attractive salary package complemented by a company car, group insurance, meal vouchers, mobile phone and annual bonus.
You will join a very stable office with little to no staff turnover. There is a nice working atmosphere with plenty of room for personal development.
You work autonomously: you are the driver of your own work schedule. Nevertheless, you can always rely on a team of experienced specialists to assist you in case of an emergency.
Besides an attractive salary package and a nice working environment, our client offers a number of other benefits to its employees, including:
- Daily sandwiches, fruit, soft drinks and biscuits
- Fun outings are organised at least 4 times a year
- Ability to work from home 1 day a week
- Opportunity to work both 4/5th and full-time
We are a recruitment & selection firm specialising in attracting talented finance professionals and currently have several exciting positions available.
We understand the importance of confidentiality in the application process and treat every application with the highest discretion. If you would like more information about a specific position or any other opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are ready to answer all your questions and support you through every step of your application.
Are you an ambitious starter with a passion for accountancy? Have you just completed your education or are you ready for a new challenge in your career? Then this is your chance to grow within our client's dynamic team!
As a Junior File Manager Accountancy, you will be responsible for managing various administrative tasks within the office. You will work closely with experienced colleagues and have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and skills. Your duties will include:
- Providing full administration for various clients, including processing invoices, bank statements and other financial documents.
- Preparing VAT returns, annual accounts and interim reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax returns and liaising with tax authorities.
- Providing financial advice to clients and supporting them with any queries or problems.
- Monitoring deadlines and keeping careful records.
Tasks are tailored to your skills and experience, it is possible to take on more tasks step by step and thus grow into full-fledged file manager (if desired).
Our client is a medium-sized accounting firm known for its people-oriented approach. They strive for a personalised approach to their clients and provide a pleasant working environment for their team.
There is a warm and family atmosphere within this firm. The team consists of experienced professionals who can act flexibly and efficiently, while also showing loyalty and commitment. Hard work is combined with having fun.
Employees are valued and can count on a supportive environment in which they can grow and develop. In addition, daily amenities such as sandwiches, soft drinks, fruit and snacks are offered. Moreover, the office regularly organises events, such as a Saint Nicholas party, family day or cosy dinner, to foster team spirit.
Are you looking for a challenging and stimulating work environment within a professional accounting firm with a heart for its employees?
Then apply today!
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy-Taxation or a Master's degree in an economic field.
- You have a hands-on mentality and take a proactive approach.
- In performing your duties, you are precise and punctual. You act with discretion.
- You are communicative and enjoy helping customers.
- You have mastered both Dutch speaking and writing skills.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.