This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Assistant Business Controller
When you start work as Assistant Business Controller at this company in Hulshout, you can expect the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A competitive salary based on your experience and competences.
- A number of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospital and group insurance, a mobile phone and laptop.
- Working from home is not really an issue at the moment but can be used once occasionally.
- You will work a 40-hour week which means you will accrue additional ADV days.
- Performing overtime is not normally an issue, so a healthy work-life balance is important.
- You can enjoy on-the-job training by the Finance & IT Manager.
- Fun activities are regularly organised with the team and there is also an annual staff party with the entire company.
We are currently looking for an 'Assistant Business Controller' to expand the finance team at this company in the Hulshout area. Your duties will include the following:
- You will participate in the financial and operational reporting processes within the company. In doing so, you work closely with the other departments within the company.
- You help monitor budgets.
- Using your analyses, you try to demolish the existing walls between departments.
- You will be actively involved in all kinds of IT developments, such as the roll-out of PowerBI.
- You will help make your mark on everything related to controlling.
- Purely accounting tasks do not fall within your remit. These will be carried out by other members of the finance team.
You will do all this in close cooperation with the Finance & IT Manager who will guide you all the way through this process.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
For our client in the Hulshout region, we are currently looking for an additional employee to strengthen the finance team. As 'Assistant Business Controller', you will join an organisation of about 80 employees, including 30 white-collar workers and 50 blue-collar workers. You will work in a family environment characterised by a fairly flat structure. Moreover, they are currently also literally working on the look and feel of the company. So you will definitely end up in a pleasant working environment.
To fill this interesting vacancy, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You obtained a degree in a financial or economic field.
- If you have already been able to build up some initial experience, this is certainly nice but this is not necessarily a must.
- You can think analytically and are results-oriented.
- You have an affinity for IT, without having to be an IT professional.
- You have a strong character and dare to stand up for your own opinions.
- Numbers form the basis so you are naturally someone who is always precise.
- You know how to express yourself fluently in Dutch and you know how to draw your plan in English.
- You have the gusto to learn.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.