This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What does this customer have to offer you?
- You work in a 39-hour week, so you build up 6 ADV days, which can be chosen freely.
- Group insurance.
- Meal vouchers of €8.
- Hospitalisation insurance: DKV.
- A car can be discussed.
- Career opportunities and start-up support.
I am looking for an estimator for this architectural concrete company. You will be responsible for the calculation of facade panels, wall cladding, terraces, ...
The advantage of this position is that you have a lot of customer contact and are closely involved in the project. The following tasks will also be part of your job description:
- Making price offers.
- Preparing price calculations.
- Thinking about the best possible solution to realise the project, together with the sales team.
- Keeping in touch with subcontractors.
- Being in contact with the execution so that you can give a correct transfer to the project leaders.
Our client is located in the Mouscron region and they are active in prefabrication of architectural concrete, they have more than 45 years experience in the sector.
They operate in Europe and employ 185 people.
You will be working in a dynamic and enterprising organisation where employees are key.
There is close communication between the studio and the office.
There is easy access from the E17 and E403 motorways with parking in front.
Who am I looking for to do this job?
- Someone with an interest in architectural concrete.
- A construction-technical background (bachelor construction, architecture, graduate).
- Calculation appeals to you.
- Being analytical and organisational is key for you.
- Teamwork gives you motivation.
- Preferably you have a first work experience.
- If you have ambition, there are also career opportunities.
Do you see yourself not fitting the above descriptions but showing great interest in the position? Do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together!
This can be done at email@example.com or via 0475/ 86 07 18.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.