This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a technical draughtsman/calculator, you will be working in a company that has been in existence for more than 35 years. There is a family atmosphere with pleasant colleagues in a stable company. Moreover, there are also opportunities for further growth. Specifically, you will be working in a team of 8 great colleagues.
Sliding hours are worked in a 39-hour week, supplemented by 12 ADV days.
You can also count on an attractive salary package supplemented with meal vouchers.
Depending on knowledge and experience, other benefits such as car may also be granted.
As a technical draughtsman/calculator, the following are part of your duties.
- After the order has been forwarded by the partner (customer), you make a thorough analysis and follow up the project.
- You verify the order with the partner, give recommendations and prepare a detailed and complete file.
- This file forms the basis for use in production.
- You will be responsible for drawing up the plans and calculating the parts lists and price.
- You are the contact person for the partner.
- You are responsible for your own projects, but there is always a team of colleagues ready to help you when needed.
- Once the project is completed and approved by the partner, you will check the expected cost price, correct it if necessary and communicate it to them.
Our client is a leading producer and distributor of high-quality verandas and pergolas. They distinguish themselves through their original distribution formula "fully delivered". Their products are sold and installed by a network of dealers (B2B).
They distinguish themselves through their expertise and high-quality products. At the moment, they have about 100 employees. To strengthen their technical team and ensure innovative developments, they are looking for a new employee in the role of technical draftsman/calculator.
As a technical draughtsman/calculator you largely meet the following skills:
- You have a technical bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, electromechanics, design and production technology, construction engineering, wood technology, ... Or you are equivalent through experience.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and a basic knowledge of French or you are willing to learn it.
- You can work fluently with Autocad 2D and Excel. Knowledge of Jopps is a plus.
- You are precise and efficient in carrying out your projects.
- You can work in a team as well as independently.
- You attach great importance to a good relationship with the partners.
- Furthermore, you value quality, respect and commitment.
- You cooperate and stimulate a constructive and solution-oriented business culture and attitude.