This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Assistant project manager
We offer you a job in a super fun and dynamic company.
- Full-time from Monday to Friday.
- 40h per week (12 advancement days).
- Company car with fuel card.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- Full construction leave (holidays are fixed).
- Hospitalisation and group insurance.
As assistant project leader for the Antwerp region (Geel head office), you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You take care of an integral site preparation.
- You direct your own workers and subcontractors.
- You will maintain customer relations.
- You always work efficiently and ensure correct budget management.
- You comply with the established procedures and have an eye for safety and quality.
- You ensure correct project administration and participate in site meetings.
- In this position, you will work under the eye of the project leader who will guide you through the entire process so that you become well versed in the systems and procedures.
Is this job opening not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction sector? Then feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 03/293 23 93 to discuss your job expectations.
This construction company deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship and the necessary knowledge of its niche activities under its own wings.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
At this company, builders and craftsmen characterise themselves as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
For the position of 'assistant project manager' we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in construction.
- You have a passion for the renovation world.
- You speak good Dutch and can manage in French.
- Your enthusiastic and dynamic personality ensures good communication on site.
- You have leadership skills.
- You are an early bird who likes to be on site in the morning.