This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by additional legal benefits.
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic and ambitious family-run business.
- You will be responsible for managing a modern steel production workshop.
- You will edit plans from the drawing office and provide control of the machinery and operators in the workshop.
- You will be responsible for follow-up, post-calculation and preparation of requisition statements.
Our client has been a fixture in the steel market for over 40 years specialising in manufacturing traditional steel structures and erecting industrial buildings. Both for making traditional steel structures (ranging from 100m² to over 20,000m²) and for constructing pype-racks, footbridges, trusses, LITZKA girders, etc. Specialised personnel and modern machinery are at the heart of the company. For example, they have numerous metalworking machines, and all this in a production area of over 5500 m².
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Construction Engineering or equivalent technical experience in construction or steel sector.
- You enjoy analysing and fine-tuning production processes.
- You can work proactively and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of French.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.