This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a company that operates internationally and has a team of more than 1,000 employees.
They will offer you a challenging environment where initiative and ownership really do make a difference.
You can participate in big constructions.
On top of that, they offer you:
A competitive salary package;
Plenty of fun events such as their annual Christmas drink, holiday drink, New Year's reception, team building,...
What does your day look like:
- You will calculate in detail the strength and stability of steel structures and of associated detail connections, according to standards and company-specific objectives.
- You also have to calculate the stability of structures during assembly work.
- For the calculations, you determine and collect basic data such as loads, plans, calculation methods and schedules.
- You obtain a cost-efficient and economic product, both for the drawing office, production and assembly.
- You prepare lifting and handling instructions.
- If technical problems are signalled by the drawing office or the Project Manager, you solve them, always taking into account norms, regulations and standards.
- You respect the planning and report any problems in time.
Our client is an international company active in steel structures.
They provide both engineering, production, delivery and assembly of technically complex steel structures.
They also have 2 plants abroad.
As a Structural Engineer you have the following qualifications;
- Having a master's degree in civil engineering;
- Having a first work experience as a Structural Engineer;
- Good knowledge of structural engineering;
- Strong knowledge of materials;
- Having experience with SCIA Engineer, ANSYS and/or AutoCAD;
- Being able to work autonomously and in a team;
- Knowledge of the various European standards; for example, the EN 1993 series holds no secrets.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.