This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project manager renovation and restoration
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic working environment within a leading company in the construction industry.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Leader Renovation and Restoration to join our dynamic team. As Project Leader, you will be responsible for coordinating and successfully executing renovation and restoration projects. You will act as the liaison between management, the project team and the client to ensure each project meets our high standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate renovation and restoration projects from start to finish.
- Oversee budgets, schedules and resources to achieve project objectives.
- Effective communication with the project team, clients and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and safety regulations.
- Identify risks and proactively propose solutions.
Our client is a well-established contractor specialising in conversion, renovation and restoration works. Since its establishment in 1997, they have been mainly active in the public sector.
This team consists of motivated professionals with extensive experience in the construction industry. With each project, they strive for high-quality and correct execution within the agreed deadline, paying special attention to safety on site.
Experience: Demonstrable experience as a Project Leader in renovation and restoration, with a minimum working experience of 2 years.
Education: Possession of a relevant education at least a bachelor's degree in structural engineering or a related field.
Communication skills: Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with the project team, clients and other stakeholders.
Leadership: Strong leadership skills to steer and motivate the project team towards successful project implementation.
Project management skills: Demonstrated track record of successfully completing projects within deadlines and budgets.
Regulatory: Knowledge of applicable building regulations and standards to ensure projects comply with legal requirements.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
A well-known family business specialising in the manufacture and distribution of building materials is looking for a technis...