This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Site Manager Railways
Our client is a growing construction company with a strong focus on their employees. A recent rebranding of the company ensures that they can offer their employees a pleasant working atmosphere and structure. In addition, they also offer an attractive salary package. In addition to a gross salary in line with the market, you can count on additional benefits such as a car, meal vouchers of 8 euros per day worked, 250 euros in eco vouchers on an annual basis, hospitalisation insurance for the whole family and group insurance. If you are driven and enthusiastic, you will feel perfectly at home in this team!
As a site manager for railways, you are responsible for the general organisation of the sites. Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Managing and motivating the employees on site;
- coordinating subcontractors and following up their work;
- responsible for quality and safety;
- Maintain a good relationship with suppliers and the client;
- Coordination and planning of the material on site.
Our client specialises in the construction and maintenance of railway tracks; overhead lines, signalling and assembly work. They are located in the East Flanders region and belong to one of the largest construction groups in Belgium.
For the vacancy as site manager railway we are looking for someone who can identify with the following profile:
- Bachelor of Architecture;
- School leavers are also welcome;
- willing to work weekends and nights;
- willing to work in the Zwijndrecht region.