This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your motivation, knowledge and/or experience, you can count on a very competitive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits, including a company car.
As a Senior Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Management of daily accounting of various companies;
- VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Tax optimisations;
- Annual accounts and balance sheet;
- Supervising Junior Accountants.
Our client is a medium-sized accountancy firm with 3 offices. For their enthusiastic team they are looking for a new colleague.
As a Senior Accountant you are/will be:
- Minimum a Bachelor degree Accountancy-Taxation or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in a similar role;
- Perfect knowledge of taxation;
- Fluent in IT applications;
- Communicative and social;
- Knowledge of EN and/or French is a big plus;
- Precise and accurate;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Down-to-earth type;
- Loyal and motivated.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.