This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your knowledge and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package supplemented with extra-legal benefits. You will join an experienced team where you can count on the guidance and support of your colleagues.
As Junior File Administrator, you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is an accountancy firm that is currently looking for new colleagues to expand their current team.
As Junior File Manager, you are/will be:
- Education in economics or equivalent through experience;
- Strong knowledge of accounting;
- Communicative and social;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.