This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Junior Accountant you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is a young and dynamic accountancy firm that has recently moved into a new building and is looking for motivated colleagues to join their team.
As a Junior Accountant you are/will be:
- Education in economics or equivalent through experience;
- Strong knowledge of accounting;
- Communicative and social;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Loyal and motivated.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
In exchange for your motivation, knowledge and possible experience, you can count on a competitive remuneration package including meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance. A car is also negotiable.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.