This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Industrial Engineer Construction
You will be joining a growing company with a family character. Naturally, there are also a number of other benefits:
- Challenging projects
- Working in the city of Antwerp and surroundings
- The chance to develop at your own pace
- Training and development opportunities
- Even though this is an atypical route to your dream job, you will receive an attractive gross salary just like any other permanent employee, with a number of fringe benefits
This is just a taste, are you curious about more? Would you rather start today than tomorrow?
Send us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a personal interview.
Will you soon graduate or have you already graduated and do you not yet know exactly what you want to do? Is there still too much choice in terms of functions and departments? Do you still have no idea what you can do with your Industrial Engineering degree?
Then this is the perfect option for you!
Our client will map out a route for you which will focus on your adventure towards your first job. What does this mean in concrete terms?
You will have the opportunity to get a taste of different functions and departments within the company: work preparation, project management, site management and calculation will all be covered.
You will be able to work in each department for a period to see if this position suits you. Think of drawings, calculations, file follow-up, site visits, people management,...
After you have looked at and tried out all the relevant functions, you can make your choice together with the company. What did you find most interesting? What appealed to you in a particular job or department, or what did you not like at all?
In this way, you are in control of your future. Isn't that ideal?
Our client is a global contractor for industrial and petrochemical facilities, specialising in tank construction and tank maintenance. They have been around for 100 years now and currently more than 1000 people work for this company. They are not only known in Belgium but also have offices in the Netherlands, Estonia, Singapore and the United States.
Although this company has grown into one of the biggest players in the sector, they like to keep the family character. They are young and growing, but for their challenging projects they can certainly use some new talent. Their projects are mainly located in the Port of Antwerp on industrial sites.
To be considered for this vacancy of high potential, there are only a few requirements. You do not yet have to know exactly what you want to do, but we do have the following things in mind:
- You are (nearly) in possession of a degree in Industrial Engineering Construction
- As the sites are often not accessible by public transport, it is important that you can get to the site easily.
- You will be sampling different functions and departments so a certain flexibility is definitely recommended
- Safety is extremely important on these sites, so ideally you will have a VCA certificate or be willing to obtain one.
Is this job not quite your cup of tea yet, but are you looking forward to a job in the construction sector? No problem, we will gladly look at the possibilities together with you. You can reach us on 03 293 23 93 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.