This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For a job as draughtsman in the region of Aalter, they offer you the following:
- You will receive a salary according to your knowledge, experience and wishes
- You can expect 250 euros of eco-vouchers per year
- There are opportunities for advancement
- You work 38 hours per week
For the vacancy of draftsman in the region of Aalter, you will perform the following tasks:
As soon as the project has been won, you will be responsible for the work preparation for the project. What does this entail exactly?
- You are responsible for drawing up the execution plans
- In addition, you will also draw up the design plans for the project
- You communicate with your colleagues and are also in contact with the customer
- You strive to meet the deadlines
- You look for the necessary materials at the suppliers and if necessary you negotiate the price
You will be working in a company that specialises in concrete.
The company is located in Aalter and is easily accessible via the motorway.
The company is internationally known.
They mainly deal with public projects and, in addition, these can be office buildings.
Today, about one hundred employees work there.
For the vacancy of draftsman in the region of Aalter, you have the following capacities:
- You have a degree in construction engineering or equivalent through experience
- Initial experience as a draughtsman is a plus but not a must
- You have knowledge of Tekla, knowledge of Vectorworks is an advantage
- You have a good knowledge of English and French
- You have a good dose of spatial insight
- You are precise in the preparation of your plans
- You are not afraid to communicate
- You are stress resistant so that you can meet the set deadlines
Do you recognise yourself in this profile, but are you still looking for a permanent job?
Please contact us on 09 218 07 51 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.