This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Civil 3D designer
- Permanent contract, indefinite duration
- Wages are supplemented with a daily allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance and a mobile phone with subscription.
- You work 40 hours/week so you have 12 ADV days.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
To strengthen our fast-growing team, we are looking for a Civil 3D designer who is able to set up a design through his or her knowledge of engineering. In this role, you will be a key player in our design team, helping to determine the most efficient construction method and instructing and monitoring draftsmen.
What are your tasks?
- You will design all kinds of infrastructure, with an emphasis on roads, in 2D, 3D or build the BIM
- You process terrain measurements or determine level differences with the help of topographical information, point clouds, map material or measurements
- Determine and calculate functional, physical, dimensional, structural or geometric requirements for road components, such as axes, cross-sections, longitudinal profiles and cantings
- You maintain and develop your own knowledge in your field of expertise
The company is an interdisciplinary provider of engineering services and field research with broad expertise within the infrastructure and construction sectors.
They specialise in the following sectors: infrastructure, geotechnics, environment and archaeology, land surveying, engineering and innovation.
In Belgium, they have two offices, the head office in Herentals and an office in Ghent. It also has six offices in the Netherlands, including in Breda and Geleen.
It has 300 employees, including 23 in Belgium.
What do we expect from you?
- You work in the office in Herentals, Ghent or at one of our customers' premises
- You know Civil 3D through and through, the software package has no secrets for you
- You have several years of relevant experience as a Civil 3D designer
- You have experience with 2D CAD, 3D CAD and visualisation CAD
- You apply design guidelines such as: the vade mecums of AWV, city of Antwerp, NOA, ASVV and CROW
- You have feeling with the construction sector and the infrastructure world
What are your qualities?
- You are flexible and work as well in a team as independently
- You are naturally stress resistant, enterprising and results-oriented
- You are customer oriented
- You like to transfer your knowledge to upcoming designers
- You dare to think along with the client to get the best out of his project
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.