This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Credit and Insurance Specialist
In exchange for your experience, knowledge and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package, including meal vouchers and hospitalisation insurance.
You will be joining a team with experienced colleagues who are all pulling together and would love to welcome you to their team.
Axis Credit and Insurance Specialist:
- You are the first contact for customers from the existing portfolio;
- You provide professional advice to private individuals on all their questions relating to loans and insurance;
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and commercial team and you will jump in where necessary.
Our client is a banking and insurance office. They are currently looking for a new colleague for credit and insurance to guarantee even better service to their customers.
As a Credit and Insurance Specialist you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree (Finance and Insurance) or equivalent through experience or a master's degree in an economic direction;
- PCP certificate (automatically with a Master's degree);
- Several years of experience in a similar position;
- Commercial insight, easy going and service minded;
- Motivated and positive attitude;
- A team player with a sense of responsibility.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.