This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Employees' job happiness is put first and foremost by this company. Find out how they do this below!
- an immediate permanent contract
- full-time employment of 38 hours per week with sliding hours
- opportunity to apply for a 4/5th job after training and in consultation with your team
- a regime in which you can work from home 3 days a week (60% on a monthly basis / after training)
- hybrid working in an office near you is possible
- 32 leave days / year, to be freely taken
A nice salary package consisting of:
- a fixed gross monthly salary depending on your experience
- a salary bonus of up to €2000 gross / year
- net expenses of €150 / month
- a company car with fuel card (BMW or MINI)
- meal vouchers of €8
- eco vouchers of €250 / year
- hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance of 6%
- reimbursement of public transport costs (100%)
- laptop & headset
- an additional screen after the training period in function of home work
- cafeteria plan (extra leave days, electric bike, dental care, mobile phone, airpods...)
42% of employees take advantage of internal mobility every year.
So moving on to another position is definitely possible.
Afraid of being left to your own devices at start-up?
Nothing could be further from the truth.
This company has a fully developed onboarding process. A 'the way we work' brochure, support from training coaches and on-the-job colleagues... At start-up, an extra surprise also awaits you!
Already curious about the next steps within the application process?
After being introduced by us, you can expect a phone call from one of the talent experts.
After a brief introduction, you will be invited for an in-depth digital interview.
A third and final interview is then scheduled with the hiring manager, your future supervisor, to finalise practical matters.
One last big advantage: the salary proposal is worked out in detail to suit you as an applicant. And this is gone over with you personally before starting and signing the contract.
Will you be the future Controller for the Finance team?
As a controller, you will work at this company's headquarters in Bruges. Centrally located, easily accessible by public transport and equipped with a car park. That's a good start!
The Finance team consists of about six colleagues who together form a very close-knit team. We are therefore looking for someone who fits into this team.
As controller, you will focus most on budget management. Together with management, you will help outline further policy. You support them in making well-founded decisions.
What is the financial impact of decision A compared to decision B?
What are the risks involved?
Are there any opportunities in this policy that can be exploited?
Where can we further optimise processes? And how do we best approach this?
These are just some of the questions you will answer on a daily basis. You can pour the figures into a nice, clear report with the necessary visual material. That way, management can focus on their main task: making innovative, justified and innovative choices in the further strategy of this large, leading company.
"Working at this client is being able to be yourself. The values flow through your veins, so to speak".
Are you looking for an employer with a huge commitment to teamwork, enterprise and transparency?
Then be sure to read on!
Our client is a very large player within the service sector with West Flanders roots.
Some figures: 2,000 colleagues supporting 70,000 SMEs and 200,000 small independents from 60 offices.
These employees are responsible for a full service from A to Z, from start-up to shutdown.
What else catches our client's eye?
- They strive for innovation and continue to carry out optimisations of business processes so that they remain the best in the market, every employee gets to contribute to this as well
- Young potentials get a chance to develop further
- The flat structure creates situations where managers eat a sandwich during meetings (laughter blown)
- They are mindful of diversity across teams
- Small mercies are held in high regard: a gift at the holidays, organisation of staff day, a flower here and there....
These are just some of the reasons why employees stay there for an average of 10 years.
Want to find out the other arguments?
Then definitely take a chance!
This company is growing so much that they have about 100 vacancies open in Flanders and Wallonia.
Every employee within this company, feels these three values running through their blood.
- They are enterprising, hands-on people who like to take initiative, roll up their sleeves and think along in terms of possibilities. Lifelong learning and building expertise in social legislation is a passion for them and not a 'must'.
- They do not shy away from any challenge but go to great lengths to find a solution for their customers. Professional service and smooth communication in understandable (human) language is their gift.
- The colleagues do not hide anything but can simply be themselves within the team. The lines of communication are transparent, open and honest with an eye for mutual respect.
If this description makes you think to yourself "yes, that's me?" then don't stick around.
Then be sure to work out a fun, original and/or bold motivation as to why you are attracted to the above job description.
Specifically for the controller vacancy, the following skills are also important:
- you can present relevant experience in the above-mentioned range of tasks, which is a must for our client
- you enjoy working independently, autonomously but also as part of a team
- you like to convert figures into illuminating reports in 'human language'
- you can express yourself fluently in Dutch, a knowledge of French is a huge asset here
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.