This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Main project leader
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
As chief project leader at this construction company, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You manage the planning of own yards and the yard planning of a business unit.
- You follow up the larger projects, from the preparation phase until delivery.
- You plan the deployment of people and resources; you distribute incoming orders to the various project leaders. There are a number of projects that you will take care of yourself.
- You supervise and coach a team of project leaders and junior project leaders and help them to manage their staff on the sites.
- Safety and the environment are important topics within this position as chief project officer. You always see to it that everyone applies the right measures.
- You control the returns and budgets with which you monitor the financial result of your business unit.
- You take the initiative to keep new and existing customers loyal and ensure that other activities of the company are made known.
- You report to the department head.
- For this position, you will mainly work from the Kempen region, where the head office is also located (Geel).
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
- You have a degree in industrial or civil engineering and at least 10 years of relevant experience with a main contractor.
- You speak good Dutch and French.
- You can work well with MS Office (focus on Excel).
- You can keep a good balance and a helicopter view between quality, cost price and deadlines.
- You have strong analytical and technical thinking skills that enable you to switch quickly when problems arise.
- You have a dynamic personality and know how to motivate people with your communication skills and enthusiasm.
- You have a commercial mind and spotting opportunities gives you a kick!