This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract on start-up.
- A fast-growing organisation with a family, hands-on business culture.
- The chance to build the future with passion and to turn problems into opportunities.
- You can count on a motivating salary including extra-legal benefits, in accordance with your capacities and experience.
- You will work closely with finance manager and be part of an enthusiastic team of accountants.
- You are co-responsible for a correct (analytical) accounting (A-Y) of all companies; You have good analytical skills and know how to ask the right questions to ensure correct management reporting.
- You are responsible for a correct and timely monthly closing for the controlling department.
- You also like to roll up your sleeves with regard to processing invoices, following up on customers, following up on suppliers and completing surveys and performing other accounting-related tasks.
- You are co-responsible for the year-end closing and the related tax and statutory obligations and you guide the auditors in the preparation of the audits.
- You manage the cash and working capital reporting of all companies.
- You are responsible for managing the insurance portfolio for the group.
- You maintain a correct transfer pricing policy and implement it yourself.
- You are the contact person for third parties with regard to financial transactions, audits, ...
- You have a good knowledge of taxation (VAT and corporate income tax) and are willing to stay up-to-date in these fields, always with the group in mind. You can call on the expertise of an external adviser for the year-end closing (tax returns, annual accounts to be filed) and ad hoc tax questions.
- You set up various accounting projects with the aim of having finance act as a trusted business partner; for this you consult with the finance team, controlling, IT, foreign colleagues, etc.
- And above all: you shape your own role, determine what is needed when and take the right initiatives to do so.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is a progressive international company that wants to grow in a controlled way. Entrepreneurship, no-nonces, respect and passion are therefore of paramount importance to them.
- You like taking initiative in a dynamic and flexible work environment.
- You can maintain a good balance between a controlling and a service-oriented approach.
- You have experience in the design and implementation of analytical accounting and management reporting.
- You have experience in the optimisation of working capital and in the automation of accountancy/financial processes.
- You are communicative and precise.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English & have sufficient knowledge of the French language.
- You will be working in an international dynamic hands-on environment that continues to grow strongly.