This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Zone manager Brussels
- A salary package consisting of a gross salary depending on your education and/or experience
- Extra-legal benefits such as a company car, group and hospitalisation insurance, net expenses, meal vouchers and discount on your energy bill
- The opportunity to develop immensely in different areas within the organisation
- You supervise the Brussels Zone and you are responsible for the operation and maintenance of the pressure reducing installations and pipelines in accordance with safety and quality regulations
- You will manage a team of around 35 employees (patrollers, technicians, etc.)
- You ensure the implementation of the annual maintenance plan and monitor its evolution based on monthly KPIs, striving for optimal use of resources (material, human and financial) to ensure long-term efficiency and compliance with your budget
- You ensure that your team analyses and follows up all works by third parties on installations in your zone and/or in its vicinity in accordance with legal requirements
- You will work closely with the other departments (Dispatching, Projects, Engineering, HR, Procurement, ....) to ensure the smooth running of operational assignments
- You will be responsible for coaching and evaluating your employees and ensuring that they develop/have the required skills to operate and maintain our facilities and respond appropriately to incidents/emergencies
- You will help continuously strengthen the safety culture and ensure good cross-cutting communication within the team through consultations and site visits
- You will ensure open communication and constructive dialogue with our local
- You will actively participate in working groups related to various projects
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of the operation and maintenance of our facilities
- Digitisation of our tools and working methods
- Energy transition, specifically the development of an H2 and CO2 grid and you will ensure implementation on the ground and the necessary guidance on change
Our client is a subsidiary of the Belgium-based Energy Infrastructure Group. With 900 employees, it operates 4,000 kilometres of pipeline, a liquefied natural gas terminal with an annual regasification capacity of 9 billion cubic metres and an underground storage facility. As a goal-oriented company, our client, together with its stakeholders, contributes to a better society by shaping a bright energy future. Building on the unique strengths of its infrastructure and its commercial and technical expertise, our client aims to transport hydrogen, biomethane or any other carbon-neutral energy carrier and CO2, and to handle its disposal, use and storage.
- You have a master's degree in engineering (with specialisation in electromechanics/electricity, energy or chemistry)
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience in an industrial environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing a team and the ability to handle change smoothly
- Critical thinking skills and a pragmatic and results-oriented approach
- Good communication and impact
- Stress resistance and ability to manage several urgent/critical situations simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of French and English
- Willingness to be included in a waiting and permanency role
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.