This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Young potential Engineering
Depending on your degree and experience you will receive a gross monthly salary of € 2400 - € 3200.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- coffee corner and company restaurant
- bread machine
- leasing an electric company bicycle
- numerous training opportunities
As a young graduate in engineering, you can apply for a number of different positions within the company, depending on your preferences and strengths:
- Production engineer: as a production engineer, you will combine people management with technical skills. On the one hand you will solve acute problems within production, on the other hand you are expected to come up with long-term solutions that will bring about a structural improvement in the production processes. You initiate and implement fundamental proposals to tackle structural bottlenecks. You work out projects of both a technical and an organisational nature and are responsible for their implementation within the production department, in order to achieve yield increases, optimisations in logistics and production planning, among other things. In addition, you are responsible, together with your team, for achieving the predefined KPIs in terms of yield, volumes and quality. You ensure effective communication and optimal cooperation at all times. In this job, you come into contact with various departments such as sales, purchasing, technical service, etc. You also communicate frequently with the parties involved about the progress of your projects.
- Process engineer: as a process engineer, you are responsible for the follow-up, maintenance and optimisation of production processes and installations and, within your project, you formulate process improvements that you work out in full. To do this, you will have to carry out analyses of the processes and test installations to determine whether they meet the predetermined requirements. You will then propose improvements and work out implementation plans. You always follow up your projects from A to Z. You will spend a (large) part of your time at the machine to supervise tests, set up machines, search for parameters and support ongoing production.
- Technical engineer: as a technical engineer, you are the moving force behind the analysis of technical bottlenecks and issues. You will take the lead in implementing optimisations of maintenance techniques on different machines. You are the expert regarding different specific technologies and processes for the assigned production systems.
- (International) production leader: as an (international) production leader you will combine people management with technical skills. You are responsible for the management, coaching, evaluation and development of a team of operators and production staff and ensure an efficient work organisation, monitor changeovers and lead times. You initiate and implement fundamental proposals to tackle structural bottlenecks and improve output. In addition, together with your team, you are responsible for achieving the predefined KPIs in terms of yield, volumes and quality. You ensure effective communication and optimal cooperation at all times. In time, you can be sent to implement the same processes at other sites.
Have you not yet decided which path you would like to take? This can also be determined and discussed with you during the introduction.
The company where you will be working as a young graduate engineering is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and growth opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and ongoing innovations and investments.
You recognise yourself in (one of) the following points:
- You graduate in June or September of the Master of Engineering
- You have already graduated in this field and gained some initial work experience
- You get energy from learning
- You not only formulate improvements, but are also the first to provide practical support where necessary
- You are enterprising and like to pitch your ideas
- You have a great sense of responsibility
Are you interested in the job, but not sure you qualify? Feel free to contact us and we can discuss it together.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.