This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Our client offers an inspiring working environment where creativity and professionalism come together.
- The opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects
- Space for personal growth and development
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits depending on your knowledge and experience.
As a Work Planner/Calculator, you will be responsible for preparing projects and performing accurate calculations. You play a key role in translating designs into feasible plans and cost estimates. Your duties include:
- Analysing project requirements and specifications
- Preparation of detailed cost calculations and quotations
- Coordinate with designers and project managers to translate design ideas into executable plans
- Managing budgets and timelines for projects
- Identifying potential risks and opportunities in projects
Our client is a respected firm specialising in innovative landscape architecture. With a passion for sustainability and aesthetics, they strive to create inspiring, functional and green spaces. The team consists of creative minds, experts in their craft, working together on a variety of projects, from parks to corporate gardens, as well as private homes.
- A background in landscape architecture, architecture or a related field
- Experience in work preparation and calculation, preferably within the landscape architecture or construction sector
- Familiarity with calculation software and drawing programs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills