This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Test & Validation Technician
You will find yourself in a challenging position in a multicultural and innovative environment. There is an investment in training and a commitment to integrity, teamwork, sustainable innovation and leadership through excellence. Moreover, new ideas are encouraged as is working as one team. Opportunities are also given to further develop your career and talents.
Apart from that, you can count on an attractive salary supplemented with group and hospitalisation insurance, the possibility of a bicycle lease, meal vouchers and you can make use of the company restaurant.
Furthermore, you work a 39-hour week, which entitles you to 6 ADV days. Together with the sector days, you end up with 30 days of leave.
As a Test & Validation Technician, the following are part of your duties:
- Define, manage and implement Test & Validation engineering projects of high complexity.
- Providing first line support to the lab operators; especially work instructions, training, and coaching.
- Acting as technical expert: providing global support on Test & Validation concepts and this in direct communication with internal/external customers and solution providers
- Managing quality assurance at product level, towards the customer, during product development and mass production phase.
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of new Test & Validation projects.
- Select external partners for specific calibration activities according to BELAC (delivery times/price/...) and perform calibrations internally according to IATF. Follow up of calibration activities.
- Provide initial support for software problems (equipment programming and LIMS maintenance).
- Act as support and back-up to the Lab Manager.
Our client is a leading global provider of innovative sound solutions for the global automotive and consumer sectors. They value sustainability and a good work-life balance. They employ more than 3500 people worldwide. There are several production facilities and R&D departments worldwide. They are currently looking for a Test & Validation Technician for their facility in Dendermonde.
As a Test & Validation Technician you can tick most of the following boxes:
- Master/Bachelor Electronics, Electromechanics or related.
- School leavers certainly qualify.
- You have knowledge/experience in electricity, electronics, mechanics, measurement and control technology, software programming,...
- You can work fluently with the MS Office package.
- You like to take initiative and you are a team player.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are hands-on and accurate.
- You are driven by technology, a keen interest in audio is a plus.
- You can express yourself fluently in both Dutch and English.
- You are prepared to work in two shifts.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.