This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as a Technical Assistant in Waregem, you can expect the following:
- You will be part of a great group of colleagues.
- You work on very nice, unique projects
- You work in a 40-hour week and follow the construction leave.
- Working hours can be arranged flexibly.
- Activities are organised throughout the year such as: bowling, BBQ, cycling,...
- You will receive a gross monthly salary according to knowledge, wishes and experience.
- Meal vouchers
For the vacancy as a Technical Employee in Waregem, you will be performing the following tasks:
- You follow up the customers by mail and telephone
- You provide a solution for the problem at the customer, you have 2 carpenters available that you can send to the customer.
- Upon delivery, you visit the customer to resolve certain issues directly on site
- If customers want an extra order, you make an offer based on the file
Is this job not for you?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or be
Then together we will look at the possibilities
You will be working in a company with about 50 employees.
The company specialises in total turnkey projects in wood mass construction.
They work with their own workshop for the wood part, the rest is subcontracted.
The application process takes place in 2 interviews.
Would you like to be considered for the job of Technical Assistant in Waregem?
Then you have the following skills:
- You have a construction engineering degree or equivalent through experience.
- You can express yourself in Dutch and you dare to speak French.
- You can work well with the office package.
- You can work independently.
- You are communicative.
- You have a commercial side.
- You can think in a problem-solving way.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.