This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical Back Office
What is expected of you in concrete terms? Each installation must be prepared technically based on the input of the consultants. In concrete terms, this means, among other things, drawing the installation plans, listing the supplies, ensuring that the right materials are available on time, answering technical questions, but also on-site interventions for solving problems. You are the central point of contact for your projects, both for the team and for the customer.
Our client is a leading company specialising in solar panels.
- A Bachelor's degree in Construction or Electromechanics is a plus but not a must
- You attach importance to your own safety and that of your colleagues
- You are computer literate and can work efficiently
- You are willing to learn
- You have a driving licence B
- A challenging job in which you can learn a lot in a short time
- A great team, where in addition to hard work there is also room to have fun together
- An attractive salary package depending on your education and experience
- The chance to develop yourself in a close-knit SME structure
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.