This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Technical consultant - roof and shell construction
- You will join a dynamic company in full growth where ownership and a personal approach are encouraged.
- You will get an offer of Internal training which will allow you, to develop further.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- You are responsible for the product presentation in the shop and adjust if necessary
- You will research customer needs and guide them in their project.
- You provide technical support and good service, building a relationship of trust with customers.
- You prepare and follow up on quotations.
- You will keep our CRM system up to date by maintaining customer records.
- You have responsibility for your own specialisation in the shop.
- You will discuss ongoing promos and specials with clients.
- You are committed to product technical training, demo days and trade shows.
A well-known family business specialising in the manufacture and distribution of building materials is looking for a technical consultant -roofing and structural building materials.
Do you already have initial sales experience and affinity with the construction/roofing sector and fancy taking your own specialisation under your wing?
Presumably, then, you are the extra team member they are looking for.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and have basic knowledge of French and English.
- A first experience behind in a sales role. If this was ifv a construction product, you have an edge.
- You have an interest, knowledge or affinity with the construction industry and building materials.
- Knowledge of various Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook,...).
- You are a real team player and communicative.
- You show some flexibility in working hours.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.