This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Team Leader Lamination
- An attractive salary package in an innovative company
- 3000 - 3400 Gros monthly based on your level of experience and/or education
- Personal development within an international environment
- Extra-legal advantages
As a team leader lamination, you'll ensure compliance with the specifications established by the client and the organization regarding safety, quality and organization standards. You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the stream of work of the lamination process, as well as the team of process and production, supervisor and operators
- Ensure compliance and use of technical resources in accordance with established safety, quality and performance standards.
- Routine planning and execution with the tam
- Manage continuous improvement of the process related with Safety, 5Ss, Quality and productivity
- Closely follow-up the KPIs, flow rate and Uptime + Apply PDCA method to improve them
- Coordination of the analysis of problems during product development
- Systemize and document the process flows of new product development
An internationally active manufacturer with a large portfolio of products for the automotive, marine and mass transit industry is looking for a Team Leader Lamination to strengthen their international team in Belgium.
As a Team Leader Lamination, you'll have the chance to work in an innovation-driven and customer centred environment with a focus on the automotive market.
With a rising demand for electrification, connectivity and autonomous driving within the automotive industry, the company has implemented a state-of-the-art production with a big focus on high-end technologies and automation.
Doing so, they are able to respond to the latest trends and needs of the industry. In addition, it gives them the possibility to even deliver more complex customer demands.
For the function as a Team Leader Lamination, you ideally can count on:
- A master's degree in engineering
- An analytical and time management mindset
- Good knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing (SMED or 5S) and/or agile processes (scrum)
- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- At least a few years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in commissioning of machines and processes
- Knowledge of FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP and 8D
- Affinity with the glass industry is a plus
- Knowledge/experience of maintenance and/or automation and robotics is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.