This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as technical surveyor windows and doors in the region of Wingene, you may expect the following salary package:
- Attractive remuneration according to experience, knowledge and wishes
- Extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers and a company car
- A fun atmosphere in a growing company
- Job security in a company with a young team spirit
For the vacancy as technical surveyor in the region of Wingene, you may expect the following tasks:
- You go to the customer's site to take measurements
- You process the file in the office
- You place orders
- You go to the yard for follow-up
Is this not exactly what you are looking for? But are you looking for a new job?
Contact us via email@example.com or call 0475/86.10.27
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
Our client located in the Wingene region is a healthy family business specialising in general carpentry with a focus on windows and doors.
A team of 8 people ensures a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere.
There is a very good connection via the motorway.
Do you want to do the job of technical surveyor? Then you have the following capacities:
- You have previous experience in a similar position
- You have a technical background and you have knowledge of exterior joinery
- You can work independently and you want to take responsibility
- You can communicate well both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- You have a flexible attitude; measurements are sometimes taken in the evening.
- You are easy to get along with
- You think along with the company