This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
A challenging job in a fast-growing environment.
A good working climate within a young dynamic team.
A competitive salary.
The chance to actively grow within our organisation.
We are looking for a Survey Engineer with experience in the same field: hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographic surveys, site surveys, renewable energy support.
What will be the responsibilities of your job:
- You are responsible for good project preparation at equipment level, based on received input from projects (by the project managers, online survey engineers,...).
- You work closely with all stakeholders.
- You foresee the planning, orders, organisation and management of site preparations (equipment, logistics, administration,...) to minimize any standstills on projects.
- You assist the mobilisation engineer in practical matters when required.
- You provide technical support and/or interventions during the execution design phase of projects when required.
Our customer is a leading international survey company specialised in hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographical surveys, site investigations, renewable energy support and crew transfers for the on- near and offshore industry. they are operating mainly in the North Sea.
We are looking for a Survey Engineer with the following qualities/experience;
- Experience in the same field is a must: hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographic surveys, site surveys, renewable energy support.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree.
- Fluent in English; written and spoken.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of measuring equipment and software is a plus.
- Detail-oriented and safety-oriented.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.