This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Our client offers a gross monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented with extra legal benefits:
- You can regularly attend extra training courses and seminars
- You can have a personal coach/trainer help you with your health or sport goals;
- Possibility of working structurally from home on the basis of a few days a week
- Extras such as group and hospitalisation insurance, company car, mobile phone and laptop.
You are part of the Service Desk department. You are responsible for creating, coordinating and following up incoming incidents and/or questions from internal and external customers. You help solve technical problems and ensure proactive monitoring of the systems. You manage the updates and patches of various platforms and carry out upgrades where necessary.
- You ensure that the requests are processed efficiently and qualitatively through the various systems
- You inform the customer about the status of his request and about the resolution of the incident
- You follow up that internal processes and interventions to be carried out proceed as determined in the work instructions.
- You are jointly responsible for following up repair work in the field.
- You follow up on the handling of the customer's request and escalate when necessary
- You identify recurring problems
- You are responsible for the correct dispatching to different services
- You work out specific tasks
- You are helpful to your colleagues
Digital transformation is almost impossible to imagine the business world without it. Our client looks beyond offering IT in the form of hardware and software. They work in 5 focus areas: Cloud Collaboration & Communication, Cloud Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure, Managed Security and Managed Services. Customer satisfaction is their top priority, they want to offer the most appropriate ICT solution to the customer.
- Preferably you have a bachelor or master degree in computer science.
- Min. 2 years of experience as a support engineer
- You deliver high quality because of your accuracy
- You have a high level of motivation and commitment for the projects
- You are hands-on and driven
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.