This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a dynamic and fast-growing company with opportunities to develop your career and contribute to the company's success. You will join a young and enthusiastic team and can count on an attractive gross salary supplemented by net expenses and eco cheques.
You will work a 40-hour week with fixed hours from 8am to 4.45pm. This entitles you to 12 ADV days on top of your statutory leave. The company also closes collectively between Christmas and New Year.
As a workshop manager, you will have the opportunity to play a crucial role in this growing company.
Below is a sample of your duties:
- You will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 people in the construction workshop. Your team will consist of various professionals.
- You will plan and organise the daily work activities to ensure that all projects are completed according to the predefined deadline.
- You will be responsible for setting up various control mechanisms and checklists to ensure quality and efficiency.
- You manage the administrative tasks around the production processes.
- You will think along to improve efficiency and monitor the progress of the 5 production sites.
Our client operates in modular construction in steel and strives for efficiency and quality within this. Since their establishment three years ago, they have assembled an impressive team consisting of professionals from diverse backgrounds. They are currently looking for a passionate workshop manager to join our team.
As a workshop manager, you will largely meet the following requirements:
- You have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team from diverse backgrounds.
- You already have experience in managing workers.
- You already have experience within the construction industry or within a workshop.
- You have good planning and organisational skills and the ability to complete projects on time.
- You have the ambition and desire to contribute to the growth and success of the company.
- A bachelof or industrial engineering degree in structural engineering, electromechanics,... can be a plus, but is not a requirement.
- You speak very good Dutch.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.