This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service & Planning Coordinator
You will be working in an innovative environment within the sector of the future. After all, the expansion of the glass fibre network is unstoppable in Europe and is considered the backbone of the infrastructure of our future.
Furthermore, you will find yourself in a dynamic and hands-on company culture with a pragmatic and flat organisational structure with short decision-making lines. Moreover, you can grow within a starting company with a solid group.
Furthermore, you can count on a motivating salary package including meal vouchers and eco vouchers. You work in a 39-hour week with 6 ADV days.
As service & planning coordinator you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for managing the administrative staff of the Service & Planning department.
- You work together with customers, suppliers and the internal sales and production unit to ensure that planning and service are coordinated.
- You take care of communication with clients and suppliers and are responsible for reporting to internal and external customers.
- You set budgets, deadlines and schedules for the establishment of Points of Presence.
- You report to the Manager Service & Planning.
Our client is a market leader in passive equipment for the utility sector: telecom, electricity, water and gas. Together with their suppliers, they develop ideas to respond to new market developments or specific customer needs. Their products and expertise are fully geared to the 'green deal', the energy transition and the fibre roll-out in Europe, among other things. For their production unit in Verrebroek, they are currently looking for a service & planning coordinator, who can supervise the planning and installation of our fibre optic Points of Presence (data centre) and manage a team of administrative employees.
As a service and planning coordinator you can tick off most of the following items:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree with a technical orientation or equivalent through professional experience.
- Experience with contractors is a plus.
- You have leadership qualities and can coach others to grow in their job.
- You have strong communication skills and can interact with stakeholders at different levels.
- You are customer-focused, work on solutions and, if necessary, can stand on your two feet.
- You can work independently, are a team player and can think in terms of projects and processes
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.