This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
HVAC Service Engineer
- An immediate and permanent contract with our client
- An attractive salary package depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- The chance to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- The opportunity for continuous training
- You take care of the start-up, adjustment and fine-tuning of HVAC installations
- You are responsible for the complete maintenance of HVAC installations at our customers
- You track down errors and take care of repairs
- You take action to avoid such mistakes in the future
- You are aware of safety and environmental regulations
- You are willing to join our on-call system in the long run
Our client is the point of contact for cooling, heating and air conditioning systems in the tertiary sector. They provide a complete service; from advice, delivery and installation to maintenance and service.
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in electromechanics or climate control, or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- You are flexible, customer-oriented and have a positive work attitude
- You can work independently and have an eye for order and cleanliness
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch and French
- You have relevant experience in HVAC
- You have a valid driving licence B
- You have 1 or more certificates, including GI and GII, liquid fuels certificate, VCA, refrigeration certificate, or you are willing to obtain them
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.