This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Service Engineer AV
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- Market-conforming salary package with extra-legal conditions.
- A wide range of internal and external training courses.
As a service engineer you will mainly:
- Being responsible for the installation of the equipment on site.
- Take care of the after-sales service.
- In case of defects, also do the maintenance.
- Checking and adjusting the programming of the control systems.
- Very customer-oriented approach with an eye on absolute quality.
- In case of frequent error messages, consult with the R&D team.
Our client is active in the rental and sale of audiovisual equipment such as projectors, LED walls, audio & video conferencing,... Besides this, they are also responsible for the maintenance, installation and engineering of these devices. They guarantee a sublime service and high-quality technological applications. Within the modern building, there is a family atmosphere with an open communication style. Today, they work with 40 employees, but due to constant growth they want to expand the team.
For our audiovisual service engineer we are looking for someone who:
-Motivated, enthusiastic, problem-solving and customer-oriented.
-Proudly holds a bachelor's degree, preferably in electromechanics or electronics. Experienced candidates without a bachelor's degree are definitely considered as well.
-Knowledge of ICT network, server environments, electricity and electronics.
-in addition to Dutch, speaks a fair bit of French and English.
-Has an interest in constant training in the latest AV techniques.
-Has no problem being on stand-by sporadically in the evening or at the weekend.
-Has a driving licence B.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.