This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- An exciting, responsible, highly versatile position with room to develop on both a technical and personal level
- The chance to be part of a large stable organisation with a good reputation
- A salary in accordance with your experience/education
- A company car (a spacious passenger car that may also be used privately)
- GSM, laptop, meal vouchers, overtime compensation, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance
- Overtime can be both taken and paid
- The material is often delivered to the customer's premises, so travel to the head office is sporadic
- After an extensive training and familiarisation period (from six months to a year), you will be responsible for both the installation and the maintenance and repair of our machines at the customer's site
- As a technician it is your task to analyse and solve technical failures, with or without the support of a colleague or one of the technical support specialists.
- You are part of the technical team and you report to the technical manager
- You are willing to work one week out of five in a shift system (early or late) (for which you will receive a shift premium of 15%)
- You leave directly from home to the customer
Our client is a machine manufacturer for cut-sheet systems, packaging systems and parcel terminals. Belgium is a sales and service centre. They position themselves in digital finishing. Their customers are mainly outsourcing companies. The core business of our customer is transactional mailing: doing the post processing after printing (their machines cut, fold and collect documents to put in an envelope afterwards).
- A technical education level with good technical knowledge in the field of mechanics/electronics and basic knowledge of computer science
- Knowledge of computerised systems is a clear advantage
- Practical knowledge of both national languages and a minimum basic knowledge of English.
- You are eager to learn, motivated and fascinated by complex machines and their application possibilities
- Given the nature of the problems, you are analytical but also practical
- You are flexible and prepared to work overtime if necessary
- You like to go out on the road alone
- You have a real hands-on mentality and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.