This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior project engineer
Specification, securing and improvement of existing and new processes and projects.
- Realisation of projects and process improvements within the set budgets.
- Elaboration of feasibility studies for investments and introduction of new technologies.
- Supporting the development of validation protocols.
- Implementation of validation protocols, in consultation with the quality department.
- Providing technical training and instructions to the production, technical and quality staff.
- Creation of quotation requests, ordering and follow-up of these in the ERP system, checking and approval of invoices.
- Participating in calculation requests and proposing alternative solutions in consultation with the other engineers, project coordinators and the manager.
- Technical and practical coordination and process optimisation of the assigned packaging lines and promoting further development and efficient operation of those lines, in cooperation with the other engineers.
- Development of operational parameters (line speed, performance, changeover times, etc.) and follow-up and adjustment of this process in order to achieve the predefined standards.
- Problem analysis with elaboration of improvement actions, in cooperation with the other engineers.
- Documenting the (new) processes by means of process descriptions, URSs, FAT/SAT, set-up instructions, operating instructions, preventive maintenance instructions, fault analysis schedules, training schedules, validations and others.
- Maintaining contact with suppliers regarding new machines/installations, technical information or interventions, in consultation with the manager.
- Attending trade fairs and training courses with the aim of expanding and optimising technical knowledge of machines and processes.
- Supervising and monitoring hired staff.
- Elaborating, following up and keeping up to date project plans and project budgets and their status, from A to Z
- Actively participate in a continuous improvement process.
- Taking appropriate action (correcting, informing, shutting down machines, etc.) in the event of deviating quality or incorrect functioning of the safety equipment.
- Apply the quality systems regarding Change Requests and CAPAs (Provide support to the quality department in defining CAPAs, translate these CAPAs into actions, implement these actions and follow up).
- Correctly applying and enforcing the safety, hygiene and quality procedures and instructions, with extensive attention to an efficient policy.
- Promoting a good working atmosphere, quality awareness, customer orientation, flexibility, speed, decisiveness and order and cleanliness
The company is part of a group and is responsible for the packaging and labelling of medicines.
- Technical engineering diploma or equivalent through experience.
- Is familiar and comfortable with GMP guidelines, pharmaceutical guidelines, hygiene, etc.
- Experience with quality systems, procedures, training, etc.
- Can work with MS-office.
- Good knowledge of Dutch/English (written and spoken) Knowledge of German or French is an advantage.
- Experience in report writing.
- Conceptual thinking with sound (including technical) knowledge of and experience in project management.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution-oriented attitude.
- Strong in planning and organising, with good cost awareness.
- Good at time management.
- Can work in a result-oriented way with an eye for quality.
- Communicates fluently, both orally and in writing.
- Driven personality with a positive, constructive and "open minded" attitude.
- Can organise work independently and set the right priorities, as well as work in a team.
Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
Working within a strongly growing company.
Attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.