This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Senior file manager
- Attractive salary package, complemented by fringe benefits.
- Opportunity for personal development.
- Attention to a good work-life balance.
- Opportunity to progress to customer advisor or consultant.
- Working in a traffic-free environment.
Interested in applying? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 014/70.18.03.
Is this not the job you are looking for? Don't hesitate to contact us for more opportunities. We currently have several vacancies in discreet portfolio.
- You will be responsible for closing both sole proprietorships and partnerships, with a specific focus on taxation.
- You will book purchase and sales invoices, financial documents,...
- You will be responsible for VAT, personal tax, corporate tax, audits and closing the financial year.
- You will prepare financial statements and reports.
In other words, you will be responsible for all accounting from A to Z.
For an accounting firm in the region, known for its focus on a good work-life balance, we are currently looking for an additional employee. Together with the client, they look at all facets of the business in order to come up with successful solutions. Moreover, they constantly strive to optimise their services.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in accountancy-tax or a Master's degree in applied economics.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- You have a good knowledge of accountancy, taxation, VAT, company legislation and keep abreast of new regulations at all times.
- You are always punctual and precise.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.