This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
SAP Consultant Payroll
This team works and grows as one! The bow doesn't always have to be tight as colleagues ensure plenty of fun moments among themselves on the shop floor. Together with an annual team building, birthday receptions and presents this ensures a good team spirit. There is a great sense of mutual respect and flexibility within this company. This is therefore the common thread in their offering.
Our client offers their employees an immediate permanent contract for full-time employment of 39 hours per week. You can take advantage of sliding hours and choose whether to work hybrid or at home. For this position, being in the office with the team at least twice a week is a must.
You are entitled to the 20 statutory leave days annually, 12 paid adv and 3 collective bargaining days. These can be planned freely by mutual agreement with the team. For every 5 years of employment, you may also add 1 seniority day here.
The financial picture :
- A gross monthly salary depending on relevant experience.
- Net expenses of €100 per month.
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day worked.
- Eco-vouchers of €250/year.
- Hospitalisation insurance for yourself and everyone in your family.
- Group insurance.
- Flex plan (mobile phone, extra leave days, electric bike, extra pension savings, electronics...)
You will not be left to your own devices at start-up, quite the contrary A basic training of 6 consecutive weeks is provided (alternately digital and physical at HQ Antwerp). Topics covered include getting to know the company's values/standards, social legislation, internal computer systems, etc. They conclude with a three-day trip to the Ardennes as a form of team building.
As SAP consultant payroll, you are the expert who performs high-quality payroll and post-payroll processes on the SAP system of this company's clients.
Your duties will include:
- Performing quality payroll and post payroll related processes with specific focus on NSSO tasks such as DMFA, finprof belcotax...
- Monthly preparation and completion of the payroll run, strictly complying with legal requirements and internal procedures.
- Optimise post payroll tasks to ensure smooth and efficient processing.
- Support and guide the hr department on questions and issues related to payroll and post-payroll.
- Understand and apply legal guidelines with the help of our back office experts, advise clients on new regulations and updates.
- Identify optimisation opportunities and build strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Providing periodic and customer-specific reports.
- Prioritise proactive and customer-centric approaches to maintain excellent customer relationships.
This company is an international player based in Antwerp and located in the HR market. With its 26 offices and some 6,000 employees, it is therefore one of the leading companies in this niche. You will therefore definitely be working in a stable financial working environment! Versatility is one of our client's core values. Their clients can turn to experts for all kinds of HR questions. They offer many different services. Think about the social secretariat, outsourcing, finance, IT, legal, consulting, the service centre... So there is something for everyone! You can probably already feel it: the customer is always central here. This is therefore the greatest core value that every employee strives for. The HR sector is one that is constantly changing and our client responds to this. This is also necessary to always offer the best and highest-quality service. Digitalisation, innovation and entrepreneurship are therefore key concepts here. But they really go out of their way not to lose sight of the people-oriented! They always look for a balance between digitisation and personal approach. Are you looking for an employer where you can think along in terms of possibilities, solutions or how things can be done better? Then you are definitely in the right place here. Our client is looking for such entrepreneurs, people who dare to take the initiative and can/will think out of the box. Everything can be discussed, it just has to be expressed by you. Your entire trajectory is in your own hands, you become the captain of your own career. As a result, every employee becomes a highly engaged employee who is proud to let the outside world know where he/she works. Fancy being a part of this? Then don't hesitate and apply!
We are looking for a SAP consultant payroll for the Antwerp region who has a solid knowledge of the SAP HR/HCM software package. You also have a huge passion for social legislation/payroll and strive to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Curiosity is therefore one of your strengths. Are you also very stress-resistant, analytical and adaptable? Then this is already a huge asset!
As SAP consultant payroll, you have a lot of customer contacts (written and oral), so it is important that you can express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. If you also speak fluent French, this would be a great advantage.
- Do you have knowledge of SAP HCM?
- Do you like to be up to date with social legislation?
- Do you speak and write Dutch and French fluently?
Then you are the person we are looking for!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.