This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Sales Engineer Automotive
- You will be working in an SME with more than 100 years experience in lubricants
- At the same time, our client is part of a French independent and family-owned group with 1,000 colleagues and a turnover of EUR 500 million.
- You will receive thorough training on the product range and more specifically on the different applications of our lubricants
- You can count on a competitive salary package (including a company car, insurances and all modern means of communication)
- As a Sales Engineer Automotive, you will mainly take care of our clients in the following three segments: Automotive, Agriculture and Public Works in the provinces of Antwerp and Limburg
- You are responsible for the sale of lubricants within your segment in your region, with the aim of strengthening the market share. You do this by means of prospecting and relationship management
- You are responsible for maintaining and further developing existing and new customer contacts. You are responsible for the entire sales process.
- You are actively present in the market, gather market information, analyse trends and detect opportunities with a view to increasing market share
- You participate in trade fairs, conferences and seminars to keep abreast of trends, developments and opportunities in the market. You are able to translate these opportunities into the best possible and tailor-made package proposals
- Internally, you work very closely with your colleagues from the technical and marketing departments. You involve them in possible technical opportunities, or any questions from the customer
- You report to the Managing Director
Our client has a range of more than 500 high-quality products. With this, they offer an answer to all the requirements and questions of the customer within the industrial, automotive, agricultural and transport sectors.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's degree or at least 5 years of experience in a commercial position in B2B, preferably in a technical environment
- Experience and drive are more important than a diploma
- You have a passion for cars and large machines (bulldozers, cranes, ...)
- You have a good technical insight and combine this with a commercial flair
- You have strong communication skills and you are relationally fluent
- You are customer-oriented and service-minded
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch. Knowledge of English and French are a plus
- You like working in a dynamic and flat structured company with a "no nonsense" culture
- You can work with Microsoft Office Suite and are willing to learn internal business systems
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.