This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Property support coordinator
- Attractive salary depending on experience with extensive package of fringe benefits
- Flexible budget for extra holidays or social benefits
- Coaching and support for personal development
- Inspiring working environment with a focus on employee well-being
- Opportunity to contribute to the company and drive your own growth
Interested in the position of Property Support Coordinator? Apply now and become part of the team at our client, located on the southern edge of the city and easily accessible by public transport.
Your duties will include:
- Answering technical questions from tenants and coordinating any interventions
- Provide administrative support to the team and ensure a structured approach to tasks
- Communication with tenants, service providers and internal team to ensure smooth operations
Is the Property Support Coordinator vacancy not quite your cup of tea yet? Are you looking for a new challenge though? Then be sure to send us a message or email or call us to discuss your options. We have quite a few other vacancies or companies that might be of interest to you!
Our client, a leading player in the real estate sector, is looking for a driven Property Support Coordinator to join the team. As part of the dynamic team, you will be responsible for the efficient management of the property portfolio and act as the first point of contact for tenants.
- Experience in a technical or administrative role, preferably within the construction or real estate sector
- Familiarity with Office 365 and other communication technologies
- Organisational talent, ability to set priorities and be customer-oriented
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Independence, assertiveness and solution-orientation
- Fluent Dutch, good knowledge of French and English is a plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.