This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Electricity
In addition to your gross monthly salary, you will receive the following salary package:
- Depending on your experience, this will be between €2500 gross - €4000 gross per month.
- Immediate and permanent contract with the customer.
- Company car.
- Meal vouchers.
- 32 days of leave per year.
As project leader you will:
- Managing overall projects (from managing the JR project leaders or the draftsmen to delivery).
- The yards will check for safety, quality and productivity.
- Starting from the preconceived plans, the necessary orders are made.
- Prepare quotations and discuss them with the customer.
- Using Caneco to make the necessary cable calculations.
Our client is a company that has been active in the electrical world for several years. They will take care of the engineering, construction, installation, cabling, start-up and service. Because of their strong in-house knowledge, they can also offer and follow up total projects. The sites are located all over Flanders with a focus on the triangle Ghent-Roeselare-Antwerp. Today they work with 60 people and notice that they can offer a family atmosphere and an open communication style.
For our project leader we see the following skills:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in electromechanics, energy technology, electrical engineering or electricity.
- Someone with the necessary experience and without the diploma will definitely be considered!
- A good knowledge of Eplan and Caneco.
- Flexible mentality to visit construction sites as well as to calculate and prepare his project at the office.
- Have the necessary experience within industrial projects.
- Can work independently, customer-oriented and precisely.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 56 62 04 36.